Where in the world is Albion, ID? I didn't know either that's why I included the map. I went there with the College of Education as part of their 50th Anniversary celebration. Apparently the College of Ed. got started in a little college campus in Albion, ID. They referred to Albion State College as a Normal college. Back in the day normal meant something a little different than today, but I still thought that the plaque they had was hilarious.
3 comments:
Okay I've got to see this plaque and my blog watcher isn't picking it up email it to me or repost. I want to go on a normal teacher field trip. You're so lucky.
Love, Tres
Second times a charm I went out and came back to your post and got the pictures. You look great! Keep posting I love it!
If you're out taking road trips why not head to Colorado? I also heard that you & Carla are planning to hook up- how fun.
Post a Comment