So three of my twenty something nephews are on a flag football team. So this Saturday I went to check out the action. They did awesome! And, of course I took pictures to place on the blog. Jarom referred to me as a "blogarazzi" because I take a lot of pictures now and blog them. I thought it was pretty funny...and accurate. So I hope you enjoy the game!
Go Jay-Bear! He played running back and did awesome!
7 comments:
I love flag football! I'm actually getting ready to play in a big homecoming game! I'm so stoked! Loved the "blogarazzi" comment, it's so true, I know how you feel :D Love and miss ya!
Wow, I sure miss you guys. We just live too far away. I'm thankful for blogs, though. I never knew any of your nephews played flag football. They are so handsome and growing so fast. Thanks for the updates, and tell everyone hello for me.
I'm SO glad you have become the blogarazzi - it's badly needed for all of us out-of-towners. Keep it up - Marinda said you are now in charge of keeping us all informed on Idaho life. Is Alex part of the team or just needed a jersey like his brothers? And Christian is really the coach? How fun.
Great post. I loved the pictures. Those boys are so cute. Thanks for keeping us in your loop. Teresa
THIS IS AWESOME!! I can't even begin to express how amazing it is to have you as part of the blogging world, I feel connected to Idaho again. Keep the posts and poems coming they are great!! Love ya.
Forgot to mention - I LOVE your pictures on the side - you're becoming quite the accomplished photographer - I need to take notes!
There's no way you've only been blogging for like a month- everything you do is so cute. Brandon loves flag football too.
Post a Comment