9/09/2008

MyIntroduction

Well, I finally gave into the blogging pressure! To be perfectly honest with you I started feeling a little guilty. I was "blog stalking" and knowing everything that was going on with family members and friends and they had no idea what has been going on in my life. So here is literally, a page of my life for you to read, hopefully enjoy, and at the very least know what's happening in my life.

I just want to give a brief explanation of the title of my blog, "MyLife Production". For our family reunion I create a slide show every year. I love putting it together, but more than that I love to watch my family enjoy and remember the past year. I have recently started putting a logo on the back of each video: "MyLife Productions...because your life is worth seeing," which I plan on using if I ever decide to make a business of it. My family actually helped me come up with the title of the blog on Sunday afternoon, saying it would be a great title. Obviously, I agreed and apparently I feel like my life is worth seeing, because it literally is the production of my life as it plays out for all to see. I hope it's not too boring and I hope you enjoy "stalking" my blog!

6 comments:

Tera said...

It's takes some 'mad skills' to be a true blog stalker!! I am glad you have started one. We miss you and love your layout. Post often we are stalker's as well!!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Consider yourself blog-stalked by me. I LOVE catching up on people's lives, so please keep the posts coming. I love ALL Idaho updates. Down here, we all love and miss ya, tons. I can't wait til we can come up and play volleyball again! Also, congrats on the running. It's addicting - I know!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you did a blog- it's a great way to keep in touch. I didn't know you were such a runner. I'm jealous. Keep it up and we'll talk soon!

Swallow Family said...

Glad your in blogging world. It really does help to feel connected. If you ever need a break Arkansas the natural state welcomes you.

Anne said...

Hey Taletha,
I had been wondering what you were up to. Now I can be informed! Hope all is well. Oh yeah, did you hear that Tiana married my relative...I guess he's my second cousin once removed...small world.

Jason.and.Carla said...

T!!! Oh my gosh I can't believe it's actually you! I have missed you so so much. I've tried explaining to Jason who you are and all that seems to come out is "She's like a sister of mine." Where do you live!? Call me and we can see each other and you can meet Jason! My number is 720-878-5540.