10/05/2008

Palisades in the Fall

This Sunday was fabulous. Not only did we have wonderful messages shared by our church leaders in Conference, but some of us also were able to enjoy a nice drive up to Palisades. It is absolutely gorgeous up there in the fall. I love the colors that come out this time of year.
Ready to eat. We all had lunch before we drove up to Palisades.

It was a long drive for these two.


We ran into a cattle drive in the middle of town on our way up there.


What a beautiful view!

Jarom is gathering leaves for his class.


Lane with his new "friend". :)

Enjoying the view.


Hanging from the trees. He blends in well.

Hanging from trees must run in the family. The girls are trying to decide what they think about this.

Oh, what a good uncle.


What a cutie!


Now that's a big leaf!


Rhino ride!

Our chauffeurs.

They followed close behind to make sure I took good care of their kids.

Yay! Their turn.


Like father like son.


I absolutely love fall!! So pretty!

4 comments:

Tera said...

Okay so we are coming the week of Thanksgiving so save some the the fun for us. My kids are so excited to See 'Aunt Leetha'. Your videos have made you famous here! Thanks for the posts we love them.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

What a pretty drive. Everyone looks great, and the kids look like they're growing too fast - just like mine. I LOVE the autumn pictures. What a great time of year!

Swallow Family said...

Great pictures! But I need you to put your blogaratzi skills to work and get a better picture of Lane's "friend" inquiring mind want to know. Our trees here are just starting to change; so beautiful I'll get some pictures.
Love, Teresa

Jessica said...

You take great pictures! What a fun weekend.