On Saturday afternoon a group of us got together and did some serious paintballing. It was a lot of fun. I was much better prepared this time than I was at the family reunion this past year, but I still got some pretty cool bruises on my legs! Awesome!!

This is me. I know, it's hard to tell with the mask on.

This is my friend Kylee (the only other girl there) and her brother getting loaded up and ready to go!

Look at the intensity. Paintballing is a serious matter!

Here are some action shots. That tree was good cover.

They were defending the house behind them.

The winners! They took the house.

More action shots. The one with their gun up is out of this game.

Watching from the sidelines.
1 comment:
Jared is so jealous! He loves paintball. Your Halloween costume was awesome- you're right I couldn't even find you in those plants.
Post a Comment