I had a fabulous Thanksgiving with the family! It was so much fun and I love spending time with everyone. If I am not mistaking I think the final count was 44! Wow, talk about posterity! I am very thankful for my family and for the time that we were able to spend together.
Pink coats and rowdy boys killing time before the Thanksgiving feast!
Wow! Check out that action shot!
Photo ops before the big dinner.
Hungry kids who know how to read their names!
Hungry adults that can read too!
Finally! Dinner time!
Dig in!
Dig in!
Volleyball!
Whoa, that's a long line.
Big kids turn
I don't know who's more nervous Lane or Merrill.
Rodeo queen?
Definitely rodeo queen. What's Rodney doing?
"Wrangler butts drive me nuts!" Ha! Ha! for all of you who know that little inside joke!
It was hard to tell who was the more stubborn one of this bunch.
Finishing it off with some dessert. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment