5/11/2009

Why I Have Been Gone So Long

Student Teaching

Since January of 2008 I have been earning my teaching certificate from ISU. And for the past 9 months I have been known as Miss Judy.







About a week ago I officially finished my student teaching experience at Sandcreek Middle School. It was awesome! The kids were great and I had an amazing Co-operating teacher. As a matter of fact one of my student's mother made this cake for me. It's a "Tres Leches" cake and it was so delicious!!






I would have posted all of the pictures of me with my students, but I was a little nervous since I didn't have parental permission. So this was as much as I dared post. They all signed a farewell poster that says: "Good bye Miss Judy we will miss you a lot." So sweet!



As it turns out I got pretty good grades in the college courses I had to take to certify so last week I was honored at a special banquet for receiving High Honors.

So I guess there is just one thing left to say...HALLELUJAH!! I'm a teacher!!! Now I just have to find a job...

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Yay!! Congrats, you are soooo amazing!

Marina said...

Hooray for you teacher! You look really great, by the way. It was SO good to see you on Sunday - thanks for coming!