7/17/2009

Havasupai 2009

Entering at my own risk!

What an amazing sight at the other end of that steep tunnel! That's Mooney Falls.



Getting down to Mooney Falls was a little treacherous. There were a lot of chains, pegs, and scared little kids.


Me in front of Mooney Falls.



Rope swing!



Not your typical hiking trail.



This is the river that we were following during our hike.





Upper Beaver Falls. There is a cave under water near the waterfall it's called the blue room. I entered it once and that was enough for me!




Me at the upper Beaver Falls.



Heading back to camp upstream.




Rope swing!



The mighty squirrel hunters.




Getting ready for the kill, I mean putting the squirrel out of its misery.




While the boys were catching and killing squirrels, the girls were taking pictures.




That's me jumping into a pool at the upper Beaver Falls. Nice form!




These are the lower Beaver Falls.

1 comment:

Marina said...

Holy Beautiful Scenery Batman! I love the contrast of the black cave opening around the gorgeous Mooney Falls.