5/19/2009

Willie Free 5K

It's starting again...
Here I am signing up for the free Willie 5K. Willie is my friend and he organized this race so I am signing up to support him. Plus it's FREE!


Here we are excited to start the race. I was actually going to just walk the 5K because I've had some joint problems but...


There I go! Can you find me?



Wow! Look at that red face! I accidentally ran the entire race, but I did it pretty slow.


Stretching out after the race.



Racing buddies!



Group shot!

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

I know why you chose that group shot. ;-)

Marina said...

Did I read that you participated in a "Free Willie" race? As in the whale? Ha Ha! Good for you - you look great and thanks for all the great updates - so good to have the queen of blogarazzi back!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again. Your cave pics look cool but a little freaky. If you love running so much you should run to Denver this summer!