5/31/2009

Mesa Falls

This last Saturday a group of us decided to go to Mesa Falls. It was gorgeous! I loved the scenary, the people I was with, and just being outside. And, of course, here I am with my trusty camera!

Our first stop was the gas station to load up on what we needed. As I was waiting in the car I saw this and thought it was funny.

Here is the group starting out on our trek down to the lower falls. Look at that amazing green scenary! I love it!



The trail got a little rocky and a little steep, but it was worth it!



Here is another look at what we had to come down.
Here are the lower falls.




That is the first group that got to the lower falls. Do you recognize the guy in the blue shirt?




Me and my bro. at the lower falls.




Waiting while everyone took their pictures by the falls.




It was soo green by the falls. It looked like we were in Ireland or something.







Here are some choke cherry blossoms down by the falls.

Lunch time!



After lunch we walked up to the upper falls. This one was a lot higher.


That's Jarom and I eating our snack. My granola bar is actually in my mouth at the moment.





I don't know who that guy is in the background, but the girl next to Jarom looks awfully familiar...

3 comments:

the ginabean said...

You are so on top of things, blogging the very next day! I'll get there...

Marina said...

Looks super fun - I'm jealous...I've never been there believe it or not. And yeah right the granola bar was in your mouth -you just have naturally chipmunky cheeks. Ha!

Tera said...

HOLEY CROW!! I can't believe how much of your posts I have been missing out on. I love the close up photos you do!! I am also super jealous of how beautiful the hike pictures are... I am also super impressed with the runs you have done, how do you train for something like that?? I might want to try! Glad you made it home safe. Love ya.