Day 4 Salem
We started out the day by going to the Salem Witch Museum. It was very informative and a little creepy.
That is about as close as I can come to being a witch.
After the museum we slipped on down to the coast. Where we walked on more muscle shells than sand. It was kind of gross and crunchy.
Lunch on the "beach"
Day 5 Maine
For the last day of our trip we decided to drive up to the coast of Maine to see some famous light houses and to taste a little lobster.
This is us on Higgins' Beach
There was a lot more sand on this beach, thank goodness!
There was a lot more sand on this beach, thank goodness!
Here is the first lighthouse we came across. This is in Cape Elizabeth.
That is us eating at a Lobster Shack right on the coast. I ordered a cheeseburger and fries and loved it! It didn't taste like fish at all!
So apparently a lot of the beaches here don't have sand. They look more like petrified wood.
2 comments:
I'm glad to find you again! The trip looks amazing, I'm jealous
ditto.
Post a Comment