9/06/2010

Visitors!

I had my first official visitors this holiday weekend.  My little sister and her family came and had a whirlwind of a weekend in Cortez, CO.  It was a blast!

My Fellow Coloradans
Picnic just before the big tour.
Love Hailey's Pose
Bird Watchers
Cliff House
Bird's Eye View
Hiking down
Still hiking down
We made it to the Tree House.
The Kiva
Going down.
A helping hand.
In the Kiva
Love Katelyns face.
Heading back up

I love this shot.
Grinding the grain
Heading back up
We hadn't reached the steep part yet that is why I am still smiling.
Oh, how cute.
Dinner at Mama Rees.  Yum.
Checking out my home away from home.
I look like I'm teaching.  :)
Yeah Spanish!
Feeding the ducks at the park.
Oh, such a cute little dude.
Showing their true colors.  :)
Such a helpful hubby.
Cool glyphs
Cool glyph impressionists!  :)
Awesome portrait
Thanks so much for coming Rocknacks!  It was so much fun and now I have so many good memories!!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Looks like a blast! I'm glad you had such fun visitors and a good time at the Mesa Verde.

Tera said...

I have to say we had a BLAST!! Thank you for being our great photographer! We miss you already!