8/15/2010

My New Home

It is official.  I am one of the newest residents of Cortez, CO.  I just thought I would share some pictures of my new home to give all of you a taste of where I am now living. 

There are beautiful sunflower fields on the way into Cortez
This is the Recreation Center in the middle of a pretty park.
This is looking towards Mesa Verde
Mesa Verde:  Spruce Tree
It was a little windy.
Four States at once.  Pretty impressive.
Desert
Mountains
Beautiful River
My Temple.  It's about an hour away.
My house
My living room.
My dining/little bit of everything room
My office
Well there is alot more , but that should give you a taste of what it is like here.  I am looking forward to starting school, meeting new friends, and taking advantage of all this beautiful country around me! 

4 comments:

Swallow Family said...

I love your cute little house!! I'm so happy for you- I need a phone number the one in my cell phone calls some strange person-call me!!
Good Luck with your new beginning.

the ginabean said...

I miss you, T! I'll come and visit, we'll have to work it out! Oh, YES, yes we will!

Marina said...

Thanks for the great pictures - it's perfect for seeing your life - be sure to let mom know she can see it on your blog now! Good luck with it all - looks like you'll have lots of adventures!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

What GREAT pics! We love 4 Corners - kinda desolate there but great jewelry for sale. (We get in for free when my dad drives - ha ha). Also, I LOVE the Monticello Temple. It's so pretty and simple and small. But it's great! Good luck with your new job and everything. Keep us posted!